CULINARY ADVENTURES Application Deadline – May 15th, 2019
- Includes everything from cooking classes, to chocolate making, to clamming and dozens of other activities in between.
- These unique activities are designed to let visitors discover first-hand the magic of our island, the tastes we treasure and the labours of our love in creating them.
- Culinary Adventures have the option to sell tickets online VIA Ticket Pro. This is not mandatory due to many adventures that are weather dependant and adventures often require direct contact with the client. A fee of 10% will apply to tickets that are sold online by Ticketpro.
- Culinary Adventures agree to use the official Fall Flavours Participating Events Icon in all print and online marketing materials, and to follow the Fall Flavours Brand Guidelines.
- Culinary Adventures must pay and confirm participation by March 31st, 2019. Receipts will be issued for tax purposes at your request.
- Culinary Adventures pay a flat fee of $75 plus HST to obtain a listing in the PEI Fall Flavours Program and Website