Lobster Party on the Beach (Sold out)
SORRY - SOLD OUT
Hosted by Chef Lynn Crawford
Lobster Party on the Beach is exactly what you would expect a relaxed beachside dining experience to be. What could be more perfect - a tent right on the beach, a collage of succulent lobster dishes, great music, engaging Chef Lynn Crawford and the great company of fellow lobster foodies.
On Table: Ruby Watchco's Biscuits- roasted tomato, olive and basil butter
Medallion Smoked Salmon With “The Works” Cream Cheese, PEI Stone Ground Crostini
- Get "shucked in" Oyster Station
- Open faced Thai spiced, lime, chili and lemongrass butter poached in shell lobster tail.
- PEI Lobster, potato and salt cod chowder
- PEI Lobster and hand foraged PEI mushroom risotto.
- PEI Lobster grilled cheese. Glasgow Glen Farms Gouda.
- Milk simmered island corn and lobster butter drench.
- Weedy Gardens tomato three ways salad with house made ricotta salata.
- Old MacKenzie Farms "what's- in- season" salad.
- "Low Country" lobster boil; Island Taylored sausage and "Rare Earth" PEI potatoes
- PEI Lobster Roll
- Biscuit, lemon Curd and blueberry shortcake jarred!
Location: Cedar Dunes, West Point
Transportation: Pick Up Delta Hotel 1:15pm, Pick Up 1:30pm at The Farm Centre, 420 University Ave, Charlottetown. Pick Up 2:45 Harbourfront Theatre Summerside,
Price: Adult-$80.00, Children(6-12 years)- $20.00