Beef n' Blues
Beef n Blues online ticket sales are now closed. Tickets are available at the door subject to availability.
Hosted by Top Chef Canada Winner, Chef Carl Heinrich
Savour twelve Atlantic Signature Beef culinary creations prepared by our Food Network celebrity Chef Carl Heinrich, with Chef Dave Mottershall and other local chefs. Each dish features magnificent Fall colours and flavours, and is served up with groovy blues music and Island drinks. An evening that promises to be a “CUT” above the rest!
Mike “Cheapfeet” Dixon
Island Stone Pub:
– slow braised chuck, truffle scented pomme puree, fall harvest roasted vegetables.
Five Eleven West:
Briased "newman wine" shortribs
– shortribs with natural jus, baby turnip puree, honey horseradish dressed pea tendrils, golden beet chips.
– striploin, brown butter hollandaise, pommes kennedy (potatoes, beef fat).
– tempura zucchini, shaved cabbage, salsa, crema, lime, cilantro.
– Beet, black pepper shortbread, raspberry beet gel, cocoa nibs.
– tenderloin, arugula, parmesan, EVOO, balsamic reduction, cracked pepper.
The Kitchen Witch:
Beef tongue sandwich
– grabiche sauce, parsley, brioche, pickled red onion.
– tenderloin, gerkin, caper, shallot, chives, parsley, oil, worchestershire, crostini, grainy mustard, chives, parsley, EVOO, worchestershire, costini, grainy mustard.
Corned Beef Brisket
– beef brisket, rye toast, island sauer kraut, dijonaise.
Braised beef ravioli
– braised beef blade, crispy leeks, tarragon beurre blanc, shaved Avonlea clothbound cheddar.
The Loyalist Lakeview resort:
– ground chuck, hotdog splittop slider bun, caramelized onions, pickled cucumber.
Lobster House and Oyster Bar:
BBQ Beef Shank
– BBQ braised shank, whiskey maple BBQ sauce, apple fennel coleslaw, brioche bun.
Burger Love Winner reception area
– the goddess burger
– Dessert, Blackbottom Cupcake
Location: Eastlink Arena/ Credit Union Place, 511 Notre Dame Street, Summerside
Transportation: $10 per person. Buses depart from the Delta Prince Edward (Charlottetown) at 6pm.